Friday 5 December 2014

Collective Makeup Haul

Hello!!

I've picked up a few things over the past couple of months that I thought I would share with you all! Here they are!


 Boots Number 7: Left to right - Glistening Ray; Pink Pearl; and Gun Metal Grey.
 Left to right - Milani Baked Blush in Bella Rosa; Pound Land Makeup Gallery eyeshadows in Vintage Rose and Deep Plum.
 Maybelline Great Lash waterproof.
 Maybelline Color Elixir in Hibiscus Haven. 
 NYX Butter Lip Gloss in Maple Blondie.
 Maybelline Color Elixir in Raspberry Rhapsody.
Tanya Burr lip gloss in Sparkling Dew Drops.

So, that is my collective haul from the past couple of months.  I got the NYX and Milani products from Amazon, these were pretty reasonably priced!

Ciao for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com