Tuesday 11 November 2014

Face of the Day: Autumnal Bronze.

Hello!

So I know that I am feeling Autumn-y when I have the urge to use a lot of liquid eyeliner.  I know some people like to use it all year round but for myself I just seem to feel it a little bit more at this time of year!  So my next few FOTD's will probably involve eyeliner!

Today I bring you Autumnal Bronze!


(Urban Decay Naked Basics palette; MAC Studio Fix in NC20; MAC Prep and Prime in Radiant Rose; Essence Soft and Natural foundation in 02 Sand Beige; Collection concealer; MAC lipstick in Peach Blossom; 17 eyeshadow in Statuesque; MAC blush in Seduced at Sea; Rimmel Brow This Way in Blonde; Soap And Glory Archery in Blondeshell; Jordana Best Lash Extreme; Revlon eyeliner in Black; and Bourjois Mega Liner Extra Large in Dark Black).


So, as always I started off by moisturising my skin using my Nivea Soft moisturiser.  I then Buffed some of the Essence foundation allover my face and down my neck a bit.  Since getting this foundation for my previous post I have really liked using it, it offers natural, light coverage and evens out my skin well!  I then concealed and highlighted using a mix of the Collection concealer and MAC Prep and Prime highlighter.

I then moved on to my eyebrows, I still like having a strong eyebrow, I can't ever see this changing to be honest!

After my eyebrows I went back and powdered my skin with my Studio Fix.  I still love this powder foundation, and I know I shouldn't use it to set another foundation but I can't help it, I just love the finish it gives.  Also I received it as a present last Christmas and still haven't hit pan.  It's amazing.  I then applied some of Mac's Seduced at Sea to my cheeks.




For my eyes I applied 17's Statuesque all over my lid and up to the crease, and then blended Crave onto my outer corner and crease.  I then applied a mix of these 2 under my lower lash line.  I then lined my tightline with a black pencil eyeliner, and lined my upper lashline in a kind of wedge like style with black liquid eye liner, and applied a few coats of mascara.

I finished the look off with some Peach Blossom by MAC on my lips.


And that's the finished look!  I hope you all like it.

Ciao for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com